PolyAnno: Translation

This is part of my series of posts about the PolyAnno project – more here The translations are handled in essence nearly identically to the transcriptions in the project as I left it at the end of 2016, with the only real differences being in variable names. However this was not the result of merely … Continue reading PolyAnno: Translation

Advertisements

PolyAnno: Initial Ideas and Research 1

This is part of my series of posts about the PolyAnno project - more here Dividing Up the Problem My first tactic was to split the problem into several sections: Digitisation Transcription Translation Verification Gamification I then tried to investigate existing examples of products and projects within these fields to analyse and I quickly realised … Continue reading PolyAnno: Initial Ideas and Research 1

PolyAnno: Transcription

This is part of my series of posts about the PolyAnno project - more here Getting Content So when I started the project I definitely thought the most difficult of the annotations to handle would be the translations and so my immediate focus regarding with the transcriptions was more to just get them as quickly … Continue reading PolyAnno: Transcription